After doing your due diligence, you’ve finally chosen the Phoenixed crypto automation bot as your preferred trading tool. So, what next? It’s time to get started and start using the automated trading software. In the rest of this post, we’ll show you how to get started with Phoenixed.
The rest of this post will focus on how to choose the right membership plan, link up your crypto exchange to your Phoenixed account, and pick the right crypto trading strategy. If these things sound like what you want to get information about, all you need is to read on.
What is Phoenixed crypto automation?
Phoenixed crypto automation is a relatively new player in the crypto industry. However, being new doesn’t mean this tool isn’t effective to deliver the best results. Over the past months, a lot of people have taken advantage of this crypto trading software to achieve a lot of trading success. Phoenixed is a unique crypto trading software that packs a host of amazing features, which helps you to analyze and execute training, automatically.
How to get started with the Phoenixed bot
- Choose a membership plan
Phoenixed bot comes with multiple monthly membership plans; Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- By opting for the Phoenixed Bronze plan, you stand a chance to enjoy two (2) active signals and two active crypto exchanges. That’s not all; this plan will also allow you to access the discord community.
- The Phoenixed Silver membership plan will allow you to enjoy access to a discord Community, four (4) active signals, four active exchanges, and an open trade group. In addition, you’ll also gain access to a closed firepit group and 3 slots for copying trade.
- Phoenixed Gold comes with 5 active signals and active exchanges. In addition, this plan also offers its members free access to the discord community, an open trade group, and a closed firepit group. You’ll also get the chance to create fire pits as a firepit starter.
- The Phoenixed Platinum membership plan features all the perks that come with the Gold plan. What makes it unique, however, is that you’ll gain access to 20 active signals and 20 active crypto exchanges. You’ll also gain access to a special discord community, an open grade group, 10 slots of copying trade, and many other unique features.
- Picking an exchange & technical analysis tool
Bybit is one of the most popular and reliable crypto-only exchanges out there today. If you’re familiar with this exchange, the good news is that Phoenixed offers support for it.
After picking your preferred membership plan, what is next is to get your Phoenixed connected to Bybit. You can learn more about how Phoenixed connects to Bybit in the next section of this post.
For you to enhance your Phoenix account, you need to create an account on one of the best trading analysis tools, such as TradingView. You can learn how to connect TradingView to Bybit on the extensive manual.
- Seamless connection with Phoenix
No doubt, getting Phoenix connected to Bybit is slightly complicated. However, with the extensive manual, you should be able to get past this step easily.
The very first thing you need is to create your exchange or Bybit’s API keys. To do this, you need to log into your Bybit account. On the dashboard, you’ll see a button that says “Create New Key” under the API Management menu.
- Click on “Create New Key”
- Next, you need to change your settings to “Connect to Third-Party Applications”. After this, check the drop-down list and click on Phoenixed.
- Next, select Permission and Submit.
- You’ll be required to create and enter your 2FA code.
- After that, you’ll gain access to the API key and API Secret safe.
For this last step, you need to use these API keys to connect your ByBit account to Phoenixed.
Also Read: Basic Things You Should Know About Mole Removal.