Swimming pools are said to be a luxurious element for your house. It not only looks good but it gives you that cold relief from a hot summer day. So, having a swimming pool in your house is going to be an added advantage for you and your family. But as you know each pro comes along with its cons, pools do have their cons and that is cleaning up and maintaining them.
Manual pool cleaning is not everyone’s cup of tea. It takes a lot of your time and effort to clean it and keep it ready to be used. As it is summer, you and your family member would always want to jump into that cool water at least once a day. Thus, it will be difficult to maintain it.
The good news is, there is something called a self-cleaning swimming pool that will help you lower your effort. This system is great for cleaning up the pool but it might cost you a little bit. So here we have gathered some information on it, to guide you about this system.
The main idea of this system is to not keep the water stable so that there is no dirt collection. This is an in-floor cleaning system that is installed at the base of your pool. There are jets here that keep the water moving from up to down. It pushes the water to the drain where it is filtered and circulated back to the pool. In this process, dirt and debris are collected in the canister.
If there are leaves in the water, this will also get stuck in a separate filter before the water gets into the debris filtration system. You can check for companies building self-cleaning pools in Newcastle NSW.
- As this is an in-floor system, it cleans the water from down to up. Thus, keeping the water above and the floor beneath clean. This water circulation also ensures that there are no bacteria or algae collected on the top of the water.
- It increases your house’s re-sale value. Just like pools can increase the value of your house, this self-cleaning system can increase the value even more.
- The water’s chemical balance is not messed up in this case. As it is just the water being circulated and nothing new added. Thus, it maintains the chemical in the water.
- There is no waste of your time and effort in this cleaning process. This is all done on a regular basis by the system itself. Also, you will not need to hire a professional for this work.
- As the water is been circulated from the bottom to the top, it maintains the water temperature consistently.
A self-cleaning pool system is not environmentally friendly at all. Thus, it consumes a lot of energy. It is also quite expensive than the regular system for its installation.
Considering both the pros and the cons, a self-cleaning system is very cost-effective in the long run. It is just a one-time investment and the rest is taken care of. So it is up to you which one is feasible for you to use.