Top Quality Fresh Potatoes Exporter
Suarza exporter that specializes in exporting fresh potatoes to other countries which include Gulf, Russia, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia. Our potatoes dominate in specific marketplaces due to premium quality, bundling, and excellent taste.
- Why did we choose Suarza?
Suarza is the biggest potato exporter, we provide premium quality and our products are original. we are not using any fertilizers that give a high yield in a short time, hence our products are seasonally shed. we provide a high standard for product safety and packing. We deliver all products on time and with no delay in our deliveries. Our payment method is flexible and reliable. If you are looking for quality and trustable exporters, then Suarza is best for you.
- What are Fresh Potatoes?
A fresh potato is a vegetable that has brown or reddish-brown skin and white or yellow flesh. The flesh is starchy and slightly sweet, and the texture can range from firm to soft, depending on the variety. Fresh potatoes are high in vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber and are a good energy source. Their sizes may vary from round to oval shape. They are typically used in various dishes, including mashed, fried, roasted, and baked potatoes.
Are Fresh potatoes a good source of Minerals?
- Fresh potatoes are a good source of several essential minerals, including potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Potassium is a necessary mineral for maintaining healthy blood pressure and heart function. Magnesium is vital for nerve and muscle function and energy metabolism. Fresh potatoes also contain small amounts of iron, zinc, and copper.
- Eating fresh potatoes in moderation may help to lower blood pressure and improve heart health due to their high potassium content. The fiber in potatoes can also help to reduce cholesterol levels and promote healthy digestion.
- However, it’s important to note that potatoes’ nutritional value and health benefits can vary depending on how they are prepared and consumed. Eating deep-fried potatoes or covered in butter and sour cream, for example, can add a significant amount of calories and fat to your diet. Instead, choose healthier preparation methods such as baking, roasting, or boiling, and limit the added fats and salt.
- Also, People with diabetes should be careful with potatoes, as they have a high glycemic index, which can cause a spike in blood sugar levels.
Is It Safe for Health?
Yes, it is safe for our health if we store them in a cool, dark place and avoid storing them near other fruits and vegetables. This will prevent them from sprouting and reduce the risk of exposure.