How To Achieve A Consistent Winning Rate With The Right NBA DFS Strategy

NBA DFS

The NBA is one of the most popular sports when playing daily fantasy sports. As a beginner player, for you to achieve a consistent winning rate with your NBA DFS picks, you need to employ a very good strategy. Unfortunately, picking the right NBA DFS strategy is not pretty direct.

If you’re looking for the best way to find the right strategy for your NBA daily fantasy, then you’re in the right place. Here’s what DFS Hero suggests you do with your DraftKings and FanDuel NBA lineups.

1. Stay ahead of stats

Staying ahead of stats is one of the best ways to achieve good DraftKings and FanDuel NBA lineups. But how can you stay ahead of stats?

The best way to stay ahead of NBA stats is by relying on the best tools in the market. A good example is the DFS Hero tool, which offers some of the best NBA DraftKings projections and features “Hero.AI”. With this analytical tool, you’ll get up-to-date stats from all NBA games.

2. Picking the right strategy for low-risk contests

How to create your NBA lineups for low-risk contests is way different from how you do for high-risk contests. For low-risk contests, we’ll recommend that you focus on single entry “50-50s” and “head-to-heads” to achieve the best returns on investment.

For the single entry “50-50s” and “head-to-heads”, you can consider setting aside 80% of your funding. As for the remaining 20 percent, you can consider it for high-risk tournaments.

3. Picking the right strategy for high-risk contests

Unlike low-risk contests, you have a lot to consider for high-risk contests. First, you need to spot the best tournament for high-risk contests. According to our research, the best tournament is “Leagues”.

Furthermore, maintaining a positive bankroll by playing smart is also key to entering a high-risk contest. As earlier mentioned, 20% of your funding is perfect if you already know your way around NBA DFS. However, if you’re just starting with NBA DraftKings or FanDuel, you can stick to a 90-10 approach, with just 10% going to high-risk/high-reward contests.

4. Pick the right NBA DFS category 

As a beginner NBA DFS player, you need to pick a beginner category if you’re yet to reach 50 contests on your favorite website. If you’re currently in this situation, all you need to increase your consistent winning rate is to stick to contests, which are exclusively designed for beginners. To find this contest, all you need is to locate the “beginner’s tab” on your preferred DFS website.

5. Use the right DFS tools

As earlier mentioned, DFS Hero is one of the most reliable tools you can use to remain consistent and competitive when playing NBA DraftKings or NBA FanDuel. With this tool, you can always build reliable and better NBA lineups to remain competitive in your category.

The keys to achieving a consistent NBA DFS winning rate include using the right tools, creating the best strategies, and sticking to the appropriate categories. With the guides above, you will most certainly not have a hard time achieving the best performance with your NBA daily fantasy.

Also Read: Custom Keychains Are Popular Gift To Give Anyone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *