If you’re tired of sharing your content with only your friends and followers, then it’s time to seek the services of the best SEO company in Australia with Impressive Digital to expand your reach. Facebook and Twitter offer tools to help you find new readers and grow your audience—but it doesn’t happen automatically. To get the most out of these networks, read on for three quick tips on how to drive more traffic from Facebook and Twitter.
1) Send New Visitors to Your Website on Facebook
You can send new visitors to your website on Facebook by sharing a link in your status updates. This is an easy way to spread your site’s URL through a personal channel, which helps you tap into the social aspect of social media.
Plus, it’s a great way for other people who see the post to click on the link and visit your website. Just make sure that when you share links in Facebook or other social media channels, you’re only linking out to sites that are relevant or complementary. You don’t want people clicking on those links thinking they’ll go directly back to your page when really, they’re just going somewhere else entirely!
2) Build up Your Twitter Following
Building up your twitter following is a great way to drive traffic and increase the likelihood of converting visitors into customers. Here are some tips for how you can build up your twitter following:
– Post relevant updates about your business and industry. If you’re not sure what updates would be relevant, try tweeting about topics that relate to your industry, like trends, popular news, or events happening in the community.
– Engage with other users by replying to their tweets or starting a conversation on an interesting topic they’ve tweeted about. This will encourage them to follow you back!
– Use hashtags when tweeting because it will let others who have the same interests see what you’re talking about.
Interesting information about Genevieve Mecher
3) Use Hashtags Effectively
Hashtags are a great way to connect with potential customers, but only if you’re using them correctly. Keep these three tips in mind when you’re creating your own hashtags:
1) Use between 5-10 hashtags per post;
2) Leave a space before the hashtag for easy scanning;
3) Choose hashtags that are relevant to your post.
Once you’ve mastered these three tips, you’ll be able to reach more people who have an interest in what you have to say. And once they start following you, they’ll see all of your posts — not just those related to one topic.
Share your content on social media channels other than Twitter and Facebook. It’s important to get out there on every social media channel available, not just on the two most popular ones. You never know where someone may find you! Make sure that you’re sharing content on networks like LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, or Pinterest–you’ll never know where it will show up next!
Engage in conversations about topics you share interests in. People love talking about things they’re interested in–that means that if you engage with them, they might come back again and again. Don’t wait for someone else to come up with a conversation topic; start by asking questions about their interests instead!