The latest report titled glass production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Glass.
|Process Included||Glass Production From Molten Sand|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Glass production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Glass Production Process:
1. Glass Production From Molten Sand: This report presents detailed cost economics of glass production from molten sand. During this method, sand is first liquefied via heating which is carried out at a temperature of about 1700 °C. But the sand should be composed of silicon dioxide SiO2. Next, the sand is melted to form molten and chilled till it turns to glass which is an amorphous solid. Several glass grades are industrially produced, but the standard production method is based on the molten sand process.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/production-of-glass-from-molten-sand/requestsample
Glass is a non-crystalline and inorganic solid material that is made up of raw materials that are naturally available in abundance, including limestone, sand, and soda ash. It is a transparent or translucent material which is hard, brittle, and impervious to natural elements. The main glass types are Annealed, Heat Strengthened, Toughened, and Laminated. It has a high melting point of 1700°C (3090°F). It also has several properties like optical properties, having mechanical strength, corrosion-resistant, breakage resistance, thermal-type conductivity and recyclability. Its average density is 2500kg/m3.
The market for glass is being driven by its numerous industrial applications in industries ranging from construction to telecommunications that are propelling the market’s growth. It also has properties like being malleable which provides it with the ability to achieve finishes like armoured, thermo-acoustic, etc., which finds use in appropriate end-uses that are boosting the market growth. In addition, owing to it being inexpensive and sustainable, it is widely used as a packaging material. It is a plastic substitute making it useful for food and beverage packaging, further boosting the industry’s demand.
In the construction sector, it is used to build components like insulated glass, green buildings, and others that further bolster the market’s growth. Also, in the automobile industry, it finds use in developing electric vehicles that further augment the industrial application of the commodity.
Key Questions Answered in the Glass Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Glass market?
- What are the various processes used for Glass production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Glass?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Glass?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Glass?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Glass?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Glass production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Glass production?
- What is the time frame for Glass plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Glass?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Glucose Syrup Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/glucose-syrup
- Glycerin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/glycerin
- Glycerol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/glycerol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA